Nail Base Insulation
Nailbase Insulation is a high thermal rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded to a premium performance coated glass facer on one side and 5/8" or 3/4" plywood on the other. It is designed for use in commercial wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.
- Polyiso offers increased R-Value per inch vs. mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- A superior combination of high insulating properties and nail-able surface
- Incorporates APA-TECO Rated Exposure OSB or Plywood
- Provides improved dimensional stability and fire performanc
Request a Quote