Kamco Customer Web Account Request
KAMCO SUPPLY CORP. OF BOSTON Customer Access Services (“CAS”) User Agreement and Authorization CAS Authorized Users: See attached Schedule.
Kamco CAS User Agreement 2021
CAS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Kamco’s CAS is a voluntary program provided by Kamco as a service to its Customers who desire, at the customer’s discretion, to permit remote on-line access by authorized individuals of the Customer to certain of the Customer’s Account information and documentation. Account information that is available for remote access via CAS includes, but is not necessarily limited to: invoicing, delivery receipts, payment history, order history. The above-identified Customer Principal Contact (“You”), by signing below, agrees and certifies that Customer wishes to enroll in and use Kamco’s CAS to access the Customer’s Account information, which will be governed by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You, and anyone authorized by you in the attached Schedule of Authorized Users to access and use CAS, agree to keep your Account Number, username, password, and any other security or access information ("Access Information") confidential. You acknowledge that the information accessible on CAS contains confidential information of both Kamco and Customer. You agree to take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized on-line access to your Account through CAS, and to prevent unauthorized use of CAS. You further agree not to divulge or otherwise permit access to your Access Information by any unauthorized individual.
2. Enrollment and use of the CAS is at Customer’s own risk. Kamco and its affiliates, officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive, or other damages of any kind arising out of your enrollment and use (or inability to access or use) CAS, whether caused by Kamco, any agent of Kamco, or any other party.
3. By enrolling to use CAS, You hereby represent and warrant that you have authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the above-designated Kamco Customer and that You will monitor all the list of Authorized Users on behalf of the Customer and promptly notify Kamco of any necessary or appropriate amendments, including additions or deletions, to the list of Authorized Users.
4. You and/or your designated Authorized Users are solely responsible for the access and use of CAS by Yourself, any Authorized User hereunder, or any person to whom You or they divulge Access Information, whether intentionally, negligently, or otherwise.
5. Without limiting the above, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to be solely liable for and to indemnify Kamco for any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected to your enrollment and/or use of CAS and/or your Access Information.
6. While Kamco will endeavor to provide accurate information in connection with and on CAS, Kamco makes no warranty that your access to the CAS and the information presented therein will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, complete, or accurate.
Please setup authorized users in the “Customer Info” section of your new account