Kamco Delivery Authorization & Indemnification
I have been advised by KAMCO SUPPLY CORP. OF BOSTON (KAMCO) that its truck must pass over a driveway, sidewalk or other private property (not a public way) in order to make a delivery of building materials or supplies. I have also been advised that said private property maybe damaged because of the weight of the truck and its load. I hereby authorize KAMCO to come onto the private property (with its personnel, truck and load) and agree to hold harmless and indemnify KAMCO for any claims arising from property damage.
- Septic System Located & Marked
- At Risk Landscaping Identified
- Driveway Damage Probable
- Sprinkler System Located & Marked
- Windows Removed By Customer
- Customer Requested Kamco To Remove Windows (Kamco Not Responsible For Damage)
- Customer Chose Not To Remove Windows (Kamco Not Responsible For Damage)
IF FOR ANY REASON, THE DELIVERY CREW HAS CONCERNS OR DOUBTS ABOUT THEIR ABILITY TO PERFORM THIS DELIVERY SAFELY THEY WILL CONTACT THEIR SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY, AND DELIVERY MAY BE DELAYED.
PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN OF ALL AREAS OF CONCERN BEFORE AND AFTER DELIVERY.